Are you puzzled with how to choose intro music for your video? Are you facing difficulty while adding music in your intros video? As you know that your intros should be unique and innovative to grab the attention of your audience while branding your product. So, if you have decided to add intro songs to your videos, follow these specific tips while attaching chords to your video.
- 1. You need to decide what kind of music you will add to your videos which suits the purpose of your video.
- 2. It would be best if you always use subtle music to capture the attention of your audience towards your intros video that will also draw a reaction from them.
- 3. You need to place your introductory video in the vast pool of genres and add music according to it.
- 4. Use music for intros and outros for the duration of 10 seconds that it keeps the interest of your audience engaged with your videos.
- 5. Choose music that not only conveys your message to the audience but also make them understand your purpose for creating such videos.
Download this royalty-free music in your introductory video while advertising your brand and to make your intros attractive and captive enough to capture your audience's attention. Here are the list of top intro songs that you must add to your videos.
- 1. Buddy This cool piano chord and happy beats will relax the mood of your audience. Get the tunes of this song from https://www.bensound.com for free.
- 2. Playing with the Heart Get this royalty-free music from www.soundstripe.com to give soothing vibes and vibrant energy to your audience.
- 3. Piano Elegant Logo This classic 10 seconds soundtrack set the lousy mood of your audience with the elegant piano beats. Download this chord from https://www.yummy-sounds.com/ for free.
- 4. Tropical Summer This trendy tune will offer summer vibes to your audience and grab their attention towards your video. You can download this song from the link provided below: https://www.melodyloops.com/ for free.
- 5. Jazzy Frenchy This classic french jazz accompanied by the guitar picks and double bass effects capture the attention of the viewers towards your video. Get this fantastic tune for free from https://www.bensound.com
- 6. Passing the Time The soothing tunes of this song will relax your mind and meltdown the temper of your audience. Get this song from www.soundstripe.com for free.
- 7. Drums Epic This traditional music amuses your audience with its classic drum beats. You can download them for free https://www.yummy-sounds.com
- 8. Beachside Chill Your viewers will enjoy this chord, which offers them unique beach vibes and enhances the productivity of your video. Download this tune from https://www.melodyloops.com/
- 9. Take Off Make your viewers happy and cheerful, sung by Ikson and to keep their interest engaged. Download this track for free from https://soundcloud.com
- 10. Catch Your Rhythm This dynamic soundtrack amalgamated with various instruments captures the attention of your audience. Download this track from https://www.melodyloops.com for free.
Do you want to grab the attention of your audience on your youtube channel then, keep in mind these specific tips while choosing the Intro Music:
- 1. Quality
Good intro music should have a captivating sound that attracts wide varieties of listeners towards and your audience can easily understand it.
- 2. Shortness
The duration of intros music should be around 10 seconds as long intros make your video tedious and monotonous. The short intros are meaningful and convey the relevant information to your audience.
- 3. Special Effects
Your intros music should create a magnificent sound by the use of various musical instruments such as bass effect, guitar effects, keyboard effects etc.
Searching for the Intro music from the hub of vast varieties of websites makes you confused and irritated. So, here are some of the top sources from where you can download them easily for your videos:
- 1. SoundCloud
SoundCloud is a popular music-sharing website that offers you a wide range of songs collection expressed in various themes. You can locate the song of your choice and download them for free for your video without facing the issues of copyright infringement.
- 2. SoundStripe
This is the other website from where you can locate the diverse songs collection and download them easily without facing copyright issues for your videos.
- 3. BenSound
This is one of the most trusted websites that offer free royalty-music for your videos. You can search from the various genres of the music and select as per your video style and design. You can download the videos for free without having a license problem.
- 4. Melodyloops
This website offers you royalty-free music for your videos and has vast varieties of songs collections. You can listen to the songs as well as download them for your videos.
Enhance your sales and increase the productivity of your videos by using Wondershare VidAir, which is the online video editor that helps you to edit your videos and to choose suitable video templates that suit your business purpose. This simple tool reflects your creativity and imagination to your users and creates videos without wasting your time and efforts.
Steps to Make Videos Easily Online with Customized Music
Step 1 Choose A Video Template
Open VidAir website and click on the Create tab on the header. Choose a template you like and select an aspect ratio. Hit the USE THIS TEMPLATE button to start editing.
Step 2 Customize Intro Music
Customize images, video clips, text, and background music to your video. Click on the Upload button to add your local background intro music.
Step 3 Save and Export
Preview all your changes and click on the Export button to download the video.
Use this simple video editor tool to make your work easy and straight-forward.